Bus Conductor Beaten By Passenger After He Didn’t Allow Them To Alight In ‘No Unloading Zone’
Ringo | On 05, May 2017
A bus conductor was abused by a man because he and his family were not allowed to alight the bus wherever they wanted.
James Sagario was punched several times by a passenger identified as Ronald Allan Gonzales because he and his family were not allowed to alight the bus in a “no unloading zone.”
It can be seen in the video that Gonzales was shouting at Sagario, who opted not to fight back. The former doesn’t want to stop despite some of the passengers were already asking him.
Based on the investigation, Gonzales, who was with his wife and two children, asked the driver to stop in front of the Baliwag Bus Station in Cubao. However, Sagario said they can’t do that because it is not the bus stop.
That’s when Gonzales got mad. After he hit the poor conductor,
The driver stopped the bus and just let the family alight. However, Gonzales didn’t stop. He tried to pull Sagario down the bus. He only stopped when a traffic enforcer intervened.
Though Sagario won’t be filing legal complaints against Gonzales, the company he works for won’t let it pass. It said it is now consulting the Land Transportation Office (LTO) to possible cases they can file.
Posted by Matalinong Matsing on Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Woman Writes An Open Letter To Her Abusive And User Live-In Partner
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Ina Raymundo’s Sexy Bikini Instagram Photos Inspire Thousands
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Woman Posts Final Letter For BF Of Almost Eight Years
- Pauleen Luna in Malaysian Political Scandal
- How Ph’s Bet Handles Bullies In ANTM