Bus Conductor Beaten By Passenger After He Didn’t Allow Them To Alight In ‘No Unloading Zone’
Ringo | On 05, May 2017
A bus conductor was abused by a man because he and his family were not allowed to alight the bus wherever they wanted.
James Sagario was punched several times by a passenger identified as Ronald Allan Gonzales because he and his family were not allowed to alight the bus in a “no unloading zone.”
It can be seen in the video that Gonzales was shouting at Sagario, who opted not to fight back. The former doesn’t want to stop despite some of the passengers were already asking him.
Based on the investigation, Gonzales, who was with his wife and two children, asked the driver to stop in front of the Baliwag Bus Station in Cubao. However, Sagario said they can’t do that because it is not the bus stop.
That’s when Gonzales got mad. After he hit the poor conductor,
The driver stopped the bus and just let the family alight. However, Gonzales didn’t stop. He tried to pull Sagario down the bus. He only stopped when a traffic enforcer intervened.
Though Sagario won’t be filing legal complaints against Gonzales, the company he works for won’t let it pass. It said it is now consulting the Land Transportation Office (LTO) to possible cases they can file.
Posted by Matalinong Matsing on Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Super Tekla Fired By Willie Revillame?
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Matteo Denies Break-Up With Sarah Geronimo
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Uber Driver Treats Passenger With Taco Bell