Boy, 2, Poisoned, Raped And Killed By Uncle Who Is A Drug Addict
Ringo | On 13, Sep 2017
A boy in Muntinlupa City was raped and stabbed to death by his own uncle.
Police responded to a call by a security guard noting of a suspicious package that was abandoned at the South Station Terminal. When they checked it, it was revealed that it contained the bloodied body of a boy.
While the investigation was ongoing, the police officials were approached by a man who introduced himself as Edgardo Mendoza, 24 and said he is the uncle of the child. The officials noticed that blood stains on his trouser that rose suspicion.
The police picked up Edgardo for questioning. He then confessed that he did the crime.
Edgardo said he let his nephew drank a milk with textile paint. When he passed out, he raped him before killing. He also revealed that he had to break the neck of the kid so he can fit inside the bag.
The relatives can’t believe that Edgaro committed the crime. They, however, admitted that he is a former drug addict, prone to attacks of depression and in some cases suicidal tendencies. They also have suspicions on his sexual preferences.
The police said Edgardo, the boy, and his mother, as well as the grand parents are living under one roof, that’s why the suspect was able to bring the boy anytime and everywhere.
BINALI PA ANG LEEG | Isinilid ng suspek ang bangkay ng 2 taong gulang niyang pamangkin sa isang bag matapos lasunin, gahasain at patayin
For more latest stories, visit us at www.news5.com.ph
Posted by News5 on Monday, September 11, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Photoshopped Male Celeb Photos To Turn Into Cleft Palate Goes Viral Negatively
- Wil Dasovich Back In Ph After Beating Cancer
- Rappler Reporter Pia Ranada Barred From Entering Malacañang
- Senate Approves ‘Lifetime Cellphone Number’ Bill
- Pinoy Teacher Is Among The Finalists Of The “Best Teachers In The World”
- Family Releases Photo Of Teen Who Was Beaten Right After Getting Off A Bus
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Netizens Are Angry Over Disappearance Of Cats Along BGC Park
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- This NLex Patroller Will Bring Back Your Faith To Uniformed Officials
- LTO Starts Implementing ‘Tanggal Bulok, Tanggal Usok’
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Chinese Woman Follows Bag Into X-Ray Scanner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison