Beware Of This Modus To Kidnap People
Ringo | On 24, May 2017
Netizen Len Q. Paus is warning everyone for this modus of a syndicate using an old woman.
Paus met this old woman along 11th Avenue, BGC, Taguig. She was asked if she is a blood donor to whom she responded with “yes.”
The old woman then broke down and asked her to donate blood for her son who was suffering from leukemia. She asked her to go with her in OsMak because her son’s nose was bleeding.
Paus then said to the old lady that she shouldn’t cry because she has friends who are doctors. The latter said she will walk around to ask people.
Paus asked her friend, who is working for Redcross, to help. That’s when the truth was revealed. The old lady is a member of a syndicate group. She will act like she needed some donors for her family member and will ask the victims to come with her. The other accomplices will appear to kidnap the victims.
BEWARE! (Uppercase para intense) I posted this to prevent victims and save lives.
Around 7:30am, I met this old woman…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies