Beware: Carnappers Will Throw Chemical At Your Front Grill
Ringo | On 24, May 2017
Car owners should be aware of this new modus where the syndicate members will use chemicals to force you out of your vehicle.
The post, which was submitted to Durga B. Karki, explained the modus.
The sender was traveling with his colleague to Noida Nsez when an old man pointed saying oil was in front of his car. He didn’t mind him thinking that he might be another ignorant man who confused oil to water.
While they continue to travel, his eyes began to itch. Then, men riding a motorcycle approached him saying oil was indeed in front the car. However, he became suspicious after the men were going where he was going.
When his eyes started to burn, he turned the air conditioner and the fan off, and opened his window. He then revved his vehicle up and stopped after seeing a gas station.
The people in the said gas station informed the two that the same situation happened a couple of hours earlier and the carnappers took the guy’s car.
Forwarding as received –
Want to share what happened yesterday with me while i was travelling to Noida Nsez….
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- University Student Takes Selfie On Rooftop, Falls To His Death
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Nadine Lustre Talks About Losing Her Brother; James On How It Affected Their Relationship
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries