Baton-Hitting Policemen May Faces Administrative Charges
Ringo | On 29, Jun 2017
In just a day after their video hitting an apprehended a local went viral, the two policemen may face administrative charges.
Jose Tandog and Chito Enriquez, who are both rookie cops, were seen hitting the man they apprehended. It was later revealed that they saw them having drinking sessions along the road.
News5 noted that the two cops were invited in the Mandaluyong Police Station for interrogation. They will soon face administrative charges.
Mahaharap sa kasong administratibo ang dalawang pulis na nakita sa viral video ng pamamalo sa isang sibilyan. | via Pat Mangune
Tandog said he is willing to face whatever sanctions meted on him. He, however, noted that he was provoked. He revealed that the guy had been cussing even when he was inside the barangay vehicle.
PO1 Jose Tandog nag salita na, sibak sa pwesto at ipapadala daw sa marawi
Posted by Police brutality on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Chef Hasset Go Passes Away
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Hashtag Franco Passes Away
- Farmer’s Son Gets Harvard Scholarship