Baby Girl, 2, Conquers Five Highest Mountains In The Philippines
Ringo | On 05, Jan 2018
Meet Babeyboo… An adorable two years old. But, she already has a name for her self.
With real name Anjolette Skyzx Dorado, Babeyboo already braved the heights and conquered several mountains that an adventurer always dream of.
Babeyboo’s parents, Lisly and Anjo, are both adventure and adrenaline seekers and travelled and conquered mountains together. They are now passing the crown to their fruit of love and she is enjoying it very much.
Her first hike was when she was six-months-old at the Osmeña Peak in Cebu. Now she already ticked the box of five highest mountains: Mt. Apo, Mt. Dulang-dulang, Mt. Pulag, Mt Kitanglad and Mt. Kalatungan.
“Mountain climbing has been our hobby and favorite outdoor activity. As outdoor enthusiasts, we want our kids to also love the things we do,” said Lisly adding such activities can strengthen her daughter’s immune system.
Recently, Babeyboo was featured by Superbalita Davao, after she helped her mom to volunteer in packing good for the victims of Typhoon Vinta.
GOOD vibes sa ta be!
SA pagtabang way edad. Bida kining dos-anyos nga si Babeyboo, nga imbes maglangi o magduwa lamang,…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Khalil Ramos Willing To Do Nude Scenes