Anti-Duterte Ad Cases Netizen Uproar
Ringo | On 06, May 2016
The ad, which was paid by Vice Presidential candidate Antonio Trillanes, showed children reacting to the controversies involving Duterte, including cussing the Pope, rape jokes on Australian missionary and a lot more.
The video was aired by TV networks ABS-CBN, TV5 and GMA.
Netizens can’t help but to react with the video.
That “20M worth TV ad” implies how desperate the administration is…#DuterteTillTheEnd
— gwhenwhyfar_dette (@LATA_ftw) May 6, 2016
Is that what you call DECENT and the DAANG MATUWID government? To use innocent children? 👊#DuterteTillTheEnd
— Divina Polinar (@divinaj22) May 5, 2016
— Verna Guarin (@iamvernaguarin) May 5, 2016
For many of us, that anti-Duterte ad paid by Trillanes has no meaning, esp coming from a man who has no integrity. #DuterteTillTheEnd
— Michael (@yourkindofguy) May 6, 2016
That Anti-Duterte TV Commercial only proves that Mayor Duterte’s opponents are really desperate to take him down. DUTERTE TILL THE END
— Dennis Bendicion (@denbendicion) May 5, 2016
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Viral Video: Yeng Constantino and Boyfriend Pre-Nup Music Video
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?