Anne Curtis Pays Tribute To Franco Hernandez
Ringo | On 18, Nov 2017
It’s definitely hard for the hosts of “It’s Showtime” hosts to make people happy since they are mourning the loss of their brother Franco Hernandez.
Well, we can say that it’s harder for Anne Curtis because she just got married. She has been silent about the matter and opted to share only the happiness.
Yesterday, Anne made a short video featuring Franco.
“You were always a ball of happiness & positivity when you’d say Hi. You were always so polite.. In fact, too polite that you’d call me Ate till I told you to stop which you did & would say “Hey… Anne” with an effort. You will be missed Franco💔 Say hi to my baby sis for me ❤️” said Anne.
You were always a ball of happiness & positivity when you’d say Hi. You were always so polite.. In fact, too polite that you’d call me Ate till I told you to stop which you did & would say “Hey… Anne” with an effort.
You will be missed Franco💔
Say hi to my baby sis for me ❤️ pic.twitter.com/XCV13CyWVH
— Anne Curtis-Smith (@annecurtissmith) November 17, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Photoshopped Male Celeb Photos To Turn Into Cleft Palate Goes Viral Negatively
- Wil Dasovich Back In Ph After Beating Cancer
- Rappler Reporter Pia Ranada Barred From Entering Malacañang
- Senate Approves ‘Lifetime Cellphone Number’ Bill
- Pinoy Teacher Is Among The Finalists Of The “Best Teachers In The World”
- Family Releases Photo Of Teen Who Was Beaten Right After Getting Off A Bus
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- LTO Starts Implementing ‘Tanggal Bulok, Tanggal Usok’
- Netizens Are Angry Over Disappearance Of Cats Along BGC Park
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Chinese Woman Follows Bag Into X-Ray Scanner
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Wife Of Peter Scully Arrested
- This NLex Patroller Will Bring Back Your Faith To Uniformed Officials