Angel Locsin Visits Wake Of Fan
Ringo | On 30, Jun 2017
Angel Locsin console the family of one of her fans.
On Thursday, the Kapamilya actress was seen visiting the wake of 24-year-old Anjanette Manabat Borgonia, who died last week. an album uploaded by the fan-base Instagram account showed the actress posing with the family members.
Mhei Luneta, a friend of Borgonia, had earlier asked her friends to help her reach out to Locsin. She said her friend is such a huge fan of the “La Luna Sangre” star. She was even dubbed as her lookalike.
“Sana napasaya ka naming lahat na nagmamahal sa iyo. Maraming tao ang may mabubuting puso ang tumulong para makarating iyong post ko sa idol mo. Maraming, maraming salamat Ms. Angel Locsin! Maraming, maraming salamat sa lahat ng tumulong,” she said.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Woman Posts Final Letter For BF Of Almost Eight Years
- KZ Tandingan Now A Regular Contender In ‘Singers 2018’
- Devotees Suffer Burn On Forehead After Ash Wednesday
- Vice Ganda Is Touched By Coco Martin’s Gesture When He Was Hospitalized
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral