Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student's Death Revealed
Ringo | On 21, Sep 2017
Screenshots of the alleged exchanged of messages between members of the fraternity Aegis Juris were posted online.
Fan page Hustisya Para Kay Horacio, which was created to seek justice for Horacio Castillo III, a law freshman from the University of Sto. Thomas, who was killed in an alleged hazing.
The screenshots started with a man named Axel inviting the members of the fraternity to join the fr (fraternity rites) of their neo (neophyte), who was believed, Castillo.
The venue was supposedly in Bulacan. However, many objected because there is a party in the said venue. Then, it was switched to the group’s fraternity library.
Another screenshot showed Axel telling the group about the emergency and asking for the cellphone number of “Popoy.” It was timed during the death of Castillo. Another member named Arvin told everybody to delete their accounts and follow their “code of silence.”
Check out the screenshots:
16 members of the fraternity have been placed on the Department of Justice’s watch list amid the investigation. They are the following:
- Arvin Balag
- Mhin Wei Chan
- Marc Anthony Ventura
- Axel Munro Hipe
- Oliver John Audrey Onofre
- Joshua Joriel Macabali
- Jason Adolfo Robiños
- Ralph Trangia
- Ranie Rafael Santiago
- Danielle Hans Mattew Rodrigo
- Carl Mattew Villanueva
- Aeron Salientes
- Marcelino Bagtang
- Zimon Padro
- Jose Miguel Salamat
- John Paul Solano
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Fidget Spinners Are Not For Toddlers, Their Small Finger May Stuck Inside The Holes
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- What If Disney Princesses Have Short Hair?
- Robbers Raid Jewelry Store at SM Mall of Asia
- Ed Sheeran Now Engaged
- Alleged Jason Abalos Scandal Made Rounds Online
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- AFP Hunts Senior Maute Group Leader Abu Dar
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Farmer Produces Six-Legged Sheep