Alex Gonzaga Fights Back To Korean Manager
Ringo | On 13, Jul 2017
Alex Gonzaga took on her Twitter account to encourage everyone to fight back whenever you are being disrespected, especially by a foreigner in your own country.
Along with the pictures of her order, Alex told stories about her experience with a rude South Korean restaurant manager.
Alex asked one the waiter to replace their order because the beef has thick fat. The Korean female manager attacked their table. She then talked to her and reminded her of being polite to costumers, especially of she is in the Philippine, wherein the people are hospitable.
Alex also noted that her friends noticed the manager’s rude treatment to her employees.
Lesson: don’t let anyone especially foreigners disrespect you in your own country. pic.twitter.com/RwT0SYPYws
— Alex Gonzaga (@Mscathygonzaga) July 7, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Men’s Choral Group Sings ‘Da Coconut Nut’ Inside A Plane
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies