AlDub Believes They Are Destined For Each Other
Ringo | On 18, Feb 2017
Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza also thought that they might end up together or they are destined to each other.
In a press talk for their incoming series entitled “Destined To Be Yours,” Alden said he and Maine don’t plan. However, they are treasuring each other’s company.
“We don’t plan and we can’t see naman our future. Ang malinaw po kasi sa samahan namin ngayon, we become better persons and friends at mas lumalalim ang pagkakakilala namin sa isa’t isa,” Alden said.
A post shared by Alden Richards (@aldenrichards02) on
Maine then joked that she has been thinking about her destiny every hour.
“Well, naiisip ko naman po talaga (destined to be together). Siguro po mga 24 times a day!” said Maine. “Naiisip ko po talaga kasi, una po sa lahat, hindi naman po kami nagkakilala ni Alden. Lahat talaga yan, destiny. So pwede po. Naiisip ko naman po siya.”
Directed by newbie Irene Villamor, “Destined To Be Yours,” also features Janice de Belen, Gardo Versoza, Boots Anson-Roa, Ina Feleo, Tommy Abuel, Ronnie Henares, Sheena Halili, Koreen Medina, Dominic Roco and much more.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Super Tekla Fired By Willie Revillame?
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Matteo Denies Break-Up With Sarah Geronimo
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Uber Driver Treats Passenger With Taco Bell