African Teen Sounds Like Celine Dion
Ringo | On 28, Jul 2016
An African boy is now getting famous because he sounds like Celine Dion.
Samuel, a 17-year-old Gabonese, was captured by the camera singing “Power of Love” by the soulful diva. He sounded just like her. What’s great about the video is that he was seen sitting barefooted on a staircase.
The video immediately went viral and reached Celine Dion. She reposted it, lauding the young man’s talent. She also hoped that his dreams will come true.
“Samuel, your talent is as big as your voice. I’m touched my songs have travelled all the way to you and hope we have the chance to meet one day. May all your dreams come true. Keep singing like you do. When music comes from the heart, it knows no borders!” said Dion.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Duterte Confronts Pia Ranada Over Article Featuring His Assistant
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Model’s Second Leg Removed Caused By Super-Absorbent Tampoon
- This Man Was Victimized By ‘Ipit Gang’ In Mandaluyong
- A Prisoner Who Was Declared Dead Suddenly Wakes Up In The Morgue
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- The Sacred Riana Wins Asia’s Got Talent 2
- Devotees Leave Tons Of Trash After Procession
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend